Thursday 23 July 2009

Re-Launch !

Where has all the time gone? This blog has been very sadly neglected over the past few months. Sorry blog!
I have been busy completing a year long course on dyslexia - which was very interesting but very time consuming. I also sadly lost my lovely dad in April and so haven't really been in the mood for anything creative. But it's now the school holidays, I have some time & so now is a good a time as any to get going again.








I've been really enjoying taking photos recently too so I might put a few on here to start with:



A couple taken at the Yorkshire Sculpture Park - one man-made & one natural sculpture (a yew tree).














I've also played a bit with Art Clay Silver & made a few small pieces, including this leaf pendant.













I also got round (at long last) making myself a sterling silver bracelet with laboradorite, iolite & moonstone - the photo doesn't do the stones justice as they really flash with gorgeous blue colours.
Despite my lack of beading, I have still managed to sell a few things via my Folksy Shop

http://www.folksy.com/shops/IzzyWizzyBeads but need to add some more to it.


So watch this space (hopefully!!)


1 comment:

Suzanne Vaughan said...

Labradorite is my favourite stone! Sorry to shame you into posting, but I'm glad you have!