Sunday 1 June 2008

I've been Tagged!

...By http://vintagekittykat.blogspot.com/2008/05/my-swap-from-gm-tag-and-my-first.html

Here are my answers:-

1) What was I doing 10 years ago:
I'd been married for a year, working in a chemical factory as a H&S person and loving my job. I wasn't doing any crafting then, my son wasn't born so at weekends me & hubby used to go walking and being generally carefree!

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today:
In no particular order :
Sort out some jewellery to take into school tomorrow to see if there is any interest from any of the staff (Will pick out some summery things I think)
Do a mountain of ironing (it is like Everest!!)
Nag hubby until he cuts the grass ;-)
Start a chain maille bracelet in scrummy shades of aqua
Unpack the box from yesterdays craft fair

3) Snacks I enjoy:
M&S Greek marinated Olives, Sun Bite crisps, nuts and Doritos & dips

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Buy a house in Cornwall (but it must overlook the sea and have a craft annexe), buy a house in Spain (but not in a Brit enclave!), open a jewellery shop, ensure all my family are happy

5) Places I have lived:
I've not strayed far and still live in the area in which I was born, although I have lived in different areas. I bought a house before I was married and then moved to a larger one about 6 years ago.

6) bloggers I want to know more about
I think every one I 'know' in the Blogging world (ie Mumsnet crafters) has been tagged already. I will have a think & get back to you!!


I will also add something about the craft fair / family fun day I did yesterday and hopefully add some pictures of my recent 'creations'!!

No comments: