Friday, 15 August 2008

A few more 'double glazed' (!) Tiles

I've made a few more Scrabble type tiles today. This time I did two coats of glaze to get the tiles more 'domed'.
The middle top one was an experiment - putting one coat of glaze, then a mulberry flower & then adding another coat of glaze. The result (although it doesn't really show in the photo) is the flower seems to float a little above the surface of the tile. I've got some sequin type flowers which I might try next!


Hells said...

They really are superb. I either want to learn how to do this or just buy all of yours.

Apryl said...

very pretty... I really like the green one.