Wednesday 13 February 2008

I've been busy !!

Well I have been a bit busy and managed to make a few pieces. I still like my multi-strand necklaces so have made another purple one (as I have sold the original to a friend - although I was tempted to keep it just for me!) and this one in turquoise and green 'Sea' shades.




Still on a blue theme, I bought 10 of these lovely chunky turquoise beads and made a bracelet. I've kept this one really simple but the beads are so chunky, that it's a bit heavy.









I bought some amethyst coloured chunky beads too so decided rather than using them all in one bracelet, I added some seed beads and just used one of the beads to make this one. I'm rather pleased with the effect (a sort of hybrid between my multi strand and the chunky bracelet!). I'm just pondering whether a necklace in a similar style would work?


Finally I have rustled up some simple keyrings / bag charms using big chunky foil hearts.






I've also just seen the Mumsnet Crafters Blog Challenge to Recycle - Reuse - Re-craft, and have 2 bracelets given to me for just that purpose from MNs Gingermonkey - so I will get re- crafting tomorrow.

1 comment:

Apryl said...

wow whizzz... you have been a very very busy bee! georgeous.. especially the purple..