Saturday 15 March 2008

Feeling a Little Green!


I was feeling a little green this morning - mostly due to too much alcohol the night before (!), but also as I bought some rather nice lime freshwater pearls last weekend from Chester.


I strung them with a few lime crystals and some Tibetan silver beads to show off a beautiful focal bead by Anna from the wonderfully named Beads on Toast (http://www.beadsontoast.com/)



Today I also bought a copy of Beads and Beyond and noticed a rather interesting tip on curling beading wire. So I made another multistrand necklace, but this time using curled wire and I think it looks rather nice!







2 comments:

Apryl said...

love the green one, its very vibriant and looks like a wearable version of spring. I havne't done any beading or crafts at all, but I do have 3 small orders of beads that should arrive next week. ;o)

Miaou said...

Oh those are beautiful whizzz! I love the green one; I'm really into green at the moment. And I love the shape of the blue one too. Hangovers are obviously good for you, creatively speaking!!