Sunday 16 March 2008

When you just go.....WOW !


I had one of those moments today where once you've made something, you step back, look at it and go "Wow - I made that !"

I used the Flower Chain pattern in the 'Beads & Beyond' magazine to make this necklace, which also has lime pearls in it. I am rather chuffed with it, even though I know it's not perfect and it's only silver plated BUT it just looks so nice! My plan now is to do a sterling silver version so watch this space. I am so hooked on chain maille now - but boy does it make your hands ache!




Here's what I made this morning - another shaggy loop dangle, this time in lime green (yes, MORE lime!). I've put it on a plain lime green seed bead necklace but I'm not sure it looks quite right ?



I also used some amethyst pillows that I had left from a friends bracelet, to make another one.









No comments: