Saturday 8 March 2008

Todays Creations


Well here is what I have been up to today:

First off a bracelet made with some scrummy cube beads which I've had for ages.

I also made some earrings to match




Then, as I sold one of my tassel necklaces in turquoise this week, I decided to make a similar one.
I also had a big tidy up and sort out, as hopefully I am going to the Chester Bead Fair tomorrow (beady heaven!) - a whole room full of beads and sparkly bits!
I also splurged this week and bought some lovely orphan beads from Anna Richards at Beads on Toast ( http://www.beadsontoast.com/ ). She uses such lovely colours and I have been admiring her beautiful beads for ages, so hopefully I will be able to do them justice.

1 comment:

Annie B said...

oooh, I love that bracelet - really pretty